Kamala Nehru Park, Mumbai
- For the park in Pune, see Kamala Nehru Park, Pune
Kamala Nehru Park is part of the Hanging Gardens complex in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India covering an area of approximate 16,000 sq.mt. (4 acres) Located at the top of Mumbai's Malabar Hill, it is developed and maintained by the Hydraulic Engineer's Department of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. One of Mumbai's premier gardens it is popular with young children and tourists. The garden has views of the Marine drive below - also known as Queen's necklace.
Continuing the theme of 'Nursery Rhymes' the park now has additional spaces designed on various other nursery rhymes in Marathi, Hindi and English.
- "Mumbai: Soli Arceivala, the man who designed the Old Woman s Shoe at Kamala Nehru Park, dies at 91". mid-day. 2017-11-22. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Mumbai: The old woman s shoe, Kamla Nehru Park opens for visitors after one year". mid-day. 2018-02-22. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- "Times of India article on re opening of the garden post refurbishing".
- "Revamped Kamala Nehru Park with 'Old Woman's Shoe' opens after a year - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
|This Mumbai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|