(Redirected from Kaman (District), Kırşehir)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Kaman (District), Kırşehir within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Erhan Talu (MHP)|
|• District||1,253.32 km2 (483.91 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• District density||32/km2 (82/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Kaman is a city and district of Kırşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 60,919 of which 27,962 live in the town of Kaman.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Archived from the original on 2007-10-19. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Kaman, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-18.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|