Kamaraj Sagar Dam
The Kamaraju Sagar Dam (also known as Sandynalla reservoir) is in the Nilgiris district of Tamil Nadu state in India. It is located at a distance of 10 km from the Ooty bus stand. It is a picnic spot and a film shooting spot on the slopes of the Wenlock Downs.
The various tourist activities the dam include fishing and studying nature and environment.
- Tourist Guide to South India. Sura Maps. 2006. p. 98. ISBN 81-7478-175-7.
- Tourist Guide to Tamil Nadu. Sura Maps. 2007. p. 94. ISBN 81-7478-177-3.
- "Kamraju Sagar(Sandy Nalla) Dam D06323 -". india-wris.nrsc.gov.in. Retrieved 2016-08-23.
- "The Romance of the Nilgiri Trout:Coarse Fishing". Nwea.in. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Kamaraj Sagar Dam and Pykara Lake being polluted", The Hindu, India, 6 Nov 2008
- "TOURIST INFORMATION". Nilgiris.tn.gov.in. Archived from the original on 2010-08-31. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Kamraj sagar lake". Ooty-tourism.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "KAMARAJ SAGAR (Sandynallah Reservoir):". Nilgiris.tn.gov.in. Archived from the original on 2011-01-14. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kamaraj Sagar Dam.|
|This article about a dam, floodgate or canal in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|