From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamares (Greek: Καμάρες, "arches") may refer to the following places:
- Kamares, Achaea, a town in the northern part of Achaea
- Kamares, Crete, a village in the southern part of the Heraklion regional unit, Crete
- Kamares, Sifnos, a village on the island of Sifnos
- Kamares, Laconia, a village in the municipal unit Gytheio, Laconia
- the Kavala aqueduct, popularly known as Kamares
- the Greek name for the village at the site of the ancient city of Parium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamares.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.