|Look up Kamboja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kamboja (Sanskrit: कम्बोज) may refer to any of the following:
- Kambojas, an ancient tribe of Transoxiana and the Paropamisus in Iron Age India
- Kamboja-Pala Dynasty of Bengal
- Kamboj, a clan of South Asia, believed to be modern representatives of the ancient Kambojas
- Kumbhoj, a town in Kolhapur district
- Cambyses I, (Old Persian: Kambūjia) father of Cyrus the Great
- Cambyses II of Persia, (Old Persian: Kambūjia) son of Cyrus the Great
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamboja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.