Kamchatka may refer to:
- Kamchatka Peninsula, a peninsula in northeast Russia, including Volcanoes of Kamchatka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Kamchatka Oblast, a former federal subject of Russia
- Kamchatka Krai, a federal subject of Russia (a krai) covering the Kamtchatka Peninsula established in 2007
- Kamchatka River, a river in Russia
- Kamchatka Strait, a strait in Bering Sea
- Kamchatka Vodka, a brand of inexpensive vodka made in Kentucky by its parent company Beam Inc.
- Kamchatka (film), an Argentine film
- Kamchatka (band), a Swedish rock band
- Kamchatka (song), a song by iconic Soviet rock band Kino
- Russian frigate Kamchatka, a steam frigate of the Imperial Russian Navy, built in New York City in 1841
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamchatka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.