From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kamchia (disambiguation))
Kamchia or Kamchiya may refer to:
- Kamchiya, a 244.5 km long river in eastern Bulgaria.
- Resort of Kamchiya, a Black Sea coastal resort named after the river in north-east Bulgaria.
- Kamchia (biosphere reserve), a biosphere reserve in north-east Bulgaria which borders the resort and is also named after the river.
- Kamchia (village), a village in central-western Bulgaria, Burgas Province.
- Kamchiya Glacier, a glacier located on Livingston Island, Antarctica, named after the Kamchiya River.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.