Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Come!
|Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Come!|
The shared poster for Fourze the Movie and Go-Busters the Movie
|Japanese||仮面ライダーフォーゼ THE MOVIE みんなで宇宙キターッ！|
|Hepburn||Kamen Raidā Fōze Za Mūbī Minna de Uchū Kitā!|
|Directed by||Koichi Sakamoto|
|Written by||Kazuki Nakashima|
|Music by||Shuhei Naruse|
|Edited by||Hiroshi Sunaga|
|Distributed by||Toei Co. Ltd|
Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Come! (仮面ライダーフォーゼ THE MOVIE みんなで宇宙キターッ！ Kamen Raidā Fōze Za Mūbī Minna de Uchū Kitā!) is the theatrical release of the 2011 & 2012 Kamen Rider Series drama Kamen Rider Fourze. The film was released on August 4, 2012, alongside the film for Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower!. The film is also featuring the debut of the lead character of Kamen Rider Wizard, Haruto Soma.
A transaction meeting Gamou was to have with Foundation X goes awry when a mysterious woman named Inga Blink steals replica Horoscopes Switches for space warfare. Telling Hayami and Tatsugami not to pursue, Gamou tells them they will have the Kamen Rider Club deal with her. At Amanogawa High School, Mr. Ohsugi takes Gentaro, Yuki, Kengo, and Ryusei out of computer class and takes them to the Rabbit Hatch to meet up with the rest of Kamen Rider Club. There, they meet a strange lady named Shizuka Shirayama who is a member of OSTO Legacy and requests the Club's assistance. Argeeing to help, the Kamen Rider Club members are taken into a bus and blindfolded for security reasons. But on the way, they are attacked by a robot named Black Knight. Transforming to hold the pursuing Black Knight at bay, Kamen Rider Fourze battles the attacker while Ryusei and the others find themselves boarded by Inga Blink who Ryusei fights while getting her out of the bus. However, Inga destroys the accompanying van to blocks the road while wounding Ryusei with a one-inch punch. When Fourze arrives, warning the Kamen Rider Club not to interfere, Inga summons Black Knight to take her away.
Once at the OSTO Legacy's base and meeting its skating leader Harumi Saeba, the Kamen Rider Club learn that Inga is of the Alicia Federation who created the Space Ironmen like Black Knight and the Kamen Rider Club must go to space to disable their strongest Space Ironman Satellite Weapon XVⅡ. Despite Harumi's insistence that it would be impossible, Gentaro intends to befriend XVⅡ. After hours of astronaut training and combat simulations, despite the injuries Ryusei got from fighting Inga, the Kamen Rider Club are ready to board an Exodus shuttle OSTO Legacy obtained. However, the Kamen Rider Club are ambushed by the replicas of the Horoscopes creates from Horoscopes Switch replicas. As the others race to the shuttle, Kamen Riders Fourze and Meteor battle the Horoscopes and managed to take out most of them. With the shuttle about to launch, Fourze and Meteor get help from a Kamen Rider named Wizard who takes care of the remaining Horoscopes while the Kamen Rider Club head towards space.
Once on XVⅡ, the Kamen Rider Club and Shizuka learn that Inga and Black Knight have stowed away as they fight through both them and the satellite's defense systems to plant explosives in four energy regulators. However, once the mission is accomplished, Ryusei and Tomoko learn too late that Inga is actually a good guy as she reveals that they have been helping the real villains. Reaching the others in at the mainframe of XVⅡ, the Brain Room, Ryusei and Tomoko reveal that Shizuka and Harumi have been playing them. Confirming it as he arrives after she disables XVⅡ's Brain, Harumi and Shizuka hijack XVⅡ and assume their true forms: the Kyodyne Groundyne and Skydyne. Inga reveals that the Kyodyne are Space Ironmen built by her father, Professor Blink, alongside Black Knight. But when the Kyodyne develop independent AI from a surge of Cosmic Energy with the notion that they have been chosen as the dominant life forms, Professor Blink had XVⅡ seal the Kyodyne in human form after being mortally wounded by them. However, to circumvent the set back, the Kyodyne used the Kamen Rider Club to destroy the signal relays that kept them from the Brain Room so they can override the mainframe to take control of the satellite and unlock their full abilities. With them outliving their usefulness, the Kyodyne create Dustards to kill the Kamen Rider Club.
With the others making a run to the ship, with Inga following to protect them after Black Knight sacrificed himself and Ryusei promising to help her, Fourze and Meteor battle the Kyodyne. But the robot siblings prove too powerful for the Kamen Riders as they throw them over the ledge before having XVⅡ assume his robot form to enslave the Earth with a terrorist threat. However, Gentaro and Ryusei learn they are saved by XVⅡ's Brain as he reveals he activate his five-minute self-destruct to stop the Kyodyne. Refusing to have XVⅡ sacrifice himself, Gentaro transforms into Fourze Cosmic States to stop XVⅡ's body from destroying Japan by forcing it through a warp gate that sends it crashing to the moon. However, succeeding in convincing the AI to cancel the self-destruct, Gentaro's gambit damages the Astro Switches as he accepts XVⅡ's friendship before the Kyodyne jump him and Ryusei. Watching, the Kamen Rider Club are powerless until they have an e-mail from XVⅡ containing specs of a new Astroswitch that needs a mass of Cosmic Energy to create. Though the act would be impossible, remembering Gentaro's words that they are a symbol of their friendship, Kengo sends everyone to the school to give an Astroswitch to each person that he befriended at AGHS.
As Meteor takes Gentaro to safety, with the last Astroswitch given to Gamou with everyone thinking of him, the simultaneous activation of all forty causes a chain reaction that produces the Fusion Switch. With Kengo giving him the Fusion Switch, Gentaro uses it and finds himself in a new form with the Meteor Switch: Kamen Rider Fourze Meteor Fusion States. Overwhelmed by Fourze using Meteor's abilities with his own, Kyodyne take battle outside XVⅡ as they assume their vehicle modes with Fourze defeating them on the Powerdizer before finishing the robots off with the Rider Fusion Drill Kick. Once restored, XVⅡ thanks the Kamen Rider Club before leaving to explore the universe to find his place in it. With her mission over, Inga kisses Ryusei and accepting his friendship to Tomoko's dismay.
Internet spin-off films
To promote the movie, Toei will also be releasing a series of Internet clips entitled Kamen Rider Fourze the Net Edition: Everyone, Let's Go to Class! (ネット版 仮面ライダーフォーゼ みんなで授業キターッ！ Nettoban Kamen Raidā Fōze Minna de Jugyō Kitā!) with a total of 28 webisodes each divided into categories like the game show style "Horoscopes Ogiri" segment and "Shake Hands in the Rabbit Hatch". Two such categories like "Principal Hayami's Special Interview" and "Melancholy of Sarina Sonoda" serve to provide a backstory in the series. Toei Tokusatsu BB and TV Asahi began distribution on July 13, 2012.
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika)
- Miu Kazashiro (風城 美羽 Kazashiro Miu): Rikako Sakata (坂田 梨香子 Sakata Rikako)
- Shun Daimonji (大文字 隼 Daimonji Shun): Justin Tomimori (冨森 ジャスティン Tomimori Jasutin)
- Tomoko Nozama (野座間 友子 Nozama Tomoko): Shiho (志保)
- JK (JK（ジェイク） Jeiku): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン Tsuchiya Shion)
- Ryusei Sakuta (朔田 流星 Sakuta Ryūsei): Ryo Yoshizawa (吉沢 亮 Yoshizawa Ryō)
- Inga Blink (インガ・ブリンク Inga Burinku): Mikie Hara (原 幹恵 Hara Miki)
- Harumi Saeba (冴葉 晴海 Saeba Harumi): Kohki Okada (岡田 浩暉 Okada Kōki)
- Shizuka Shirayama (白山 静 Shirayama Shizuka): Ayumi Kinoshita (木下 あゆ美 Kinoshita Ayumi)
- Professor Blink (ブリンク博士 Burinku-hakase): Ken Nishida (西田 健 Nishida Ken)
- Kouhei Hayami (速水 公平 Hayami Kōhei): Kousei Amano (天野 浩成 Amano Kōsei)
- Kou Tatsugami (立神 吼 Tatsugami Kō): Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi)
- Chuta Ohsugi (大杉 忠太 Ōsugi Chūta): Takushi Tanaka (田中 卓志 Tanaka Takushi, of Ungirls)
- Taneo Komatsu (小松 種夫 Komatsu Taneo): Yoshiaki Yamane (山根 良顕 Yamane Yoshiaki, of Ungirls)
- Mituaki Gamou (我望 光明 Gamō Mitsuaki): Shingo Tsurumi (鶴見 辰吾 Tsurumi Shingo)
- Female Executive Member of Foundation X (財団X女性幹部 Zaidan Ekkusu Josei Kanbu): Ryo Narushima (成嶋 涼 Narushima Ryō)
- Announcer (アナウンサー Anaunsā): Nanako Uemiya (上宮 菜々子 Uemiya Nanako, of TV Asahi Announcer)
- XVⅡ (エックスブイツー Ekkusu Bui Tsū, Voice): Tsutomu Isobe (磯部 勉 Isobe Tsutomu)
- Toshiya Miura (三浦 俊也 Miura Toshiya): Masanori Mizuno (水野 真典 Mizuno Masanori)
- Tamae Sakuma (佐久間 珠恵 Sakuma Tamae): Maria Yoshikawa (吉川 まりあ Yoshikawa Maria)
- Jun Shigeno (繁野 ジュン Shigeno Jun): Arisa Fujisaki (藤嵜 亜莉沙 Fujisaki Arisa)
- Chosuke Ban (番 長介 Ban Chōsuke): Takahiro Kuroishi (黒石 高大 Kuroishi Takahiro)
- Reiko Hirota (広田 玲子 Hirota Reiko): Yurika Tachibana (橘 ゆりか Tachibana Yurika)
- Fumihiro Nitta (新田 文博 Nitta Fumihiro): Kiyotaka Uji (宇治 清高 Uji Kiyotaka)
- Teruhiko Satake (佐竹 輝彦 Satake Teruhiko): Ryūji Satō (佐藤 流司 Satō Ryūji)
- Takashi Satake (佐竹 剛 Satake Takashi): Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi)
- Ritsuko Usaka (鵜坂 律子 Usaka Ritsuko): Hikari Kajiwara (梶原 ひかり Kajiwara Hikari)
- Yuri Kuramochi (倉持 ゆり Kuramochi Yuri): Miho Imamura (今村 美歩 Imamura Miho)
- Masami Okamura (岡村 雅美 Okamura Masami): Maika Suzuki (鈴木 米香 Suzuki Maika)
- Mr. Morota (諸田先生 Morota-sensei): Satoshi Morota (諸田 敏 Morota Satoshi)
- Hiroki Makise (牧瀬 弘樹 Makise Hiroki): Takafumi Shinohara (篠原 孝文 Shinohara Takafumi)
- Mari Yamamoto (山本 麻里 Yamamoto Mari): Natsumi Ishibashi (石橋 菜津美 Ishibashi Natsumi)
- Soshi Motoyama (元山 惣帥 Motoyama Sōshi): Ryutarou Akimoto (秋元 龍太朗 Akimoto Ryūtarō)
- Junta Abe (阿部 純太 Abe Junta): Tokimasa Tanabe (田辺 季正 Tanabe Tokimasa)
- Kimio Nonomura (野々村 公夫 Nonomura Kimio): Shohei Yamazaki (山崎 将平 Yamazaki Shōhei)
- Jin Nomoto (野本 仁 Nomoto Jin): Ryu Ando (安藤 龍 Andō Ryū)
- Haruka Utsugi (宇津木 遥 Utsugi Haruka): Nao Nagasawa (長澤 奈央 Nagasawa Nao)
- Norio Eguchi (江口 規夫 Eguchi Norio): Shugo Nagashima (永嶋 柊吾 Nagashima Shūgo)
- Misa Toriizaki (鳥居崎 ミサ Toriizaki Misa): Kaya Asano (浅野 かや Asano Kaya)
- Taro Bobuta (母部田 太朗 Bobuta Tarō): Yushi Oyakawa (親川 優志 Oyakawa Yūshi)
- Yayoi Tokuda (徳田 弥生 Tokuda Yayoi): Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi)
- Ran Kuroki (黒木 蘭 Kuroki Ran): Rin Honoka (ほのか りん Honoka Rin)
- Haru Kusao (草尾 ハル Kusao Haru): Jigen Araki (荒木 次元 Araki Jigen)
- Yukina Takamura (高村 優希奈 Takamura Yukina): Mika Akizuki (秋月 三佳 Akizuki Mika)
- Tojiro Goto (五藤 東次郎 Gotō Tōjirō): Ryousuke Kawamura (川村 亮介 Kawamura Ryōsuke)
- Suzumi Koda (甲田 鈴美 Kōda Suzumi): Airi Kido (城戸 愛莉 Kido Airi)
- Mina Otogawa (乙川 美奈 Otogawa Mina): Honoka Murakami (村上 穂乃佳 Murakami Honoka)
- Erin Suda (エリーヌ須田 Erīnu Suda): Karen Takizawa (滝沢 カレン Takizawa Karen)
- Lem Kannagi (レム・カンナギ Remu Kannagi): Toru Masuoka (益岡 徹 Masuoka Tōru, Archive footage)
- Kamen Rider Wizard (仮面ライダーウィザード Kamen Raidā Wizādo, Voice): Shunya Shiraishi (白石 隼也 Shiraishi Shun'ya)
- Main film theme
- Insert Songs
- "Giant Step Rock'nRoll States edit"
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi
- Composition & Arrangement: Shuhei Naruse
- Artist: Astronauts (May'n & Yoshiharu Shiina)
- A rock and roll remix of "Giant Step" makes its debut in the film, having never been used in the Kamen Rider Fourze broadcast run.
- "Switch On! Orchestra Version"
- A symphonic variation of "Switch On!" that was played in the TV series' final two episodes.