From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kamenskaya)
Not to be confused with Kaminsky.
Kamensky (masculine), Kamenskaya (feminine), or Kamenskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Kamensky (surname) (fem. Kamenskaya)
- Kamensky District, name of several districts in Russia
- Kamensky Okrug, name of various divisions in Russia
- Kamensky (inhabited locality) (Kamenskaya, Kamenskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Kamenskoye Urban Settlement, several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Kamianske (Kamenskoye), name of the city of Dniprodzerzhynsk, Ukraine, until 1936
- Kamensk, several inhabited localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamensky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.