Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kamera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kamera may refer to:
- Kamera (genus), a genus of eukaryotes with only one known species
- Poison laboratory of the Soviet secret services
- Kamera, a song from Wilco's 2002 album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
- Ivan Kamera (1897–1952), a Soviet military officer
- Kamera-Werkstätten, a photography company of Germany
- Aktuelle Kamera, a television newscast in the German Democratic Republic
- Goldene Kamera, a German film and television award
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.