Kami nAPO Muna Ulit
|Kami nAPO Muna ULIT|
|Compilation album by Various artists|
|Genre||Original Pilipino Music, Filipino Rock, Pop|
|Various artists chronology|
Kami nAPO Muna ULIT is the second and final compilation tribute album recorded to honor the 1970s Filipino musical group, APO Hiking Society. The album was released in 2007, and within two weeks was certified as a gold record.
Title and release history
"Kami nAPO Muna ULIT", in Filipino, literally means "it's our turn again", the phrase also being a play on the Apo name. The APO Hiking Society itself used the word nAPO ("na po", a formal phrase meaning "already") in many of their concerts and on a noontime television show.
A two-disc limited edition set of Kami nAPO Muna ULIT has been released; it contains the original Apo Hiking Society renditions of the tribute tracks on the second disc.
- "American Junk" - Kamikazee and Parokya Ni Edgar
- "Salawikain (Proverb)" - Mcoy Fundales of Orange & Lemons feat. The Spaceflower Show
- "Princesa (Princess)" - Itchyworms
- "Saan Na Nga Ba'ng Barkada (Where's The Clique?)" - Sponge Cola
- "Tuyo Na'ng Damdamin (The Feeling Is Gone)" - Silent Sanctuary
- "Wala Nang Hahanapin Pa (Can't Ask For Anything More)" - True Faith
- "Mahirap Magmahal Ng Syota Ng Iba (It's Difficult To Love Someone Else's Girlfriend)" - Hilera
- "Love Is For Singing" - The Bloomfields
- "Syotang Pa-class (Classy Girlfriend)" - Radioactive Sago Project feat. Raimund Marasigan
- "Kaibigan (Friend)" - Up Dharma Down
- "Show Me A Smile" - Imago
- "Isang Dangkal (A Hand-breadth)" - Paramita
- "Heto Na (Here It Comes)" - Concrete Sam
- "Tuloy Ang Ikot Ng Mundo (The World Keeps Turning)" - Dicta License
- "Hanggang May Pag-ibig (While Love Remains)" - Chillitees
- "Just A Smile Away" - Shamrock
- "Suntok Sa Buwan (A Blow At The Moon)" - Scrambled Eggs
- "Lumang Tugtugin (An Old Tune)" - APO All Star
- Deni Rose M. Afinidad (2007-09-18). "More bands revive APO songs". Manila Standard Today.