|Operated by||JR West|
|Opened||April 28, 1915|
|Previous names||Kawatachi (until 1937)|
- 1915-04-28: Kawatachi Station opens
- 1937-07-01: The station name is changed to Kamikawatachi Station
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Kamikawatachi Station becomes a JR West station
Station building and platforms
Kamikawatachi Station features one raised, station-side platform, capable of handling one line. The station was formerly a switching station, and some of the old facilities can still be seen there. The station building is operated as part of an agricultural cooperative building which includes a supermarket.
- Kawatachi Branch Post Office
- Miyoshi Municipal Kawachi Junior High School
- Gōno River
- Japan National Route 54
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 37 (Hiroshima-Miyoshi Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- (Japanese) JR West