Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ticket gates at Kamiyachō Station, 2018
Toranomon 5-chome, Minato, Tokyo|
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line|
|1||○ Hibiya Line||Naka-Meguro|
|2||○ Hibiya Line||Ginza ・ Ueno ・ Kita-Senju・(Tobu Skytree Line) Kuki • Minami-Kurihashi|
- March 25, 1964 Opened.
- January 27, 1968 A rolling stock fire by Tobu 2000 series occurred.
- March 20, 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway occurred. Due to the significant impact of this incident, the station was frequently mentioned in news reports in the aftermath of attack.
- April 1, 2004 As Teito Rapid Transit Authority became private company, this station's operator became Tokyo Metro.
- Kamiyacho Station mae (神谷町駅前) bus stop
- Toei Bus
- <渋88> Shibuya Sta. mae - Roppongi Sta. mae - Kamiyacho Sta. mae - Tokyo Tower Entrance - Toranomon - Shimbashi Sta. mae
- <橋86> Meguro Sta. mae - Azabu-jūban Sta. mae - Akabanebashi Sta. Mae - Kamiyacho Sta. mae - Tokyo Tower Entrance - Shimbashi Sta. mae
- <浜95甲> Shinagawa Garage mae -> Shinagawa Sta. East Exit -> Hamamatsuchō Sta. mae -> Daimon Sta. mae -> Kanayachō Sta. mae -> Tokyo Tower Entrance -> Tokyo Tower
- Toei Bus
|Preceding station||Tokyo Metro||Following station|
|This Tokyo railroad station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|