||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kamna Jethmalani at photoshoot
|Born||10 December 1985|
Kamna Jethmalani is an Indian film actress. She debuted in 2005 with the Telugu film Premikulu and had her first commercial success with her third feature film Ranam. Subsequently, she played the lead role in a number of Telugu-language films, while also debuting and appearing in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films.
Background and personal life
Jethmalani is a granddaughter of businessman late Shyam Jethmalani. Her childhood pet name is "Dinky". Her mother Divya is a housewife and her father Nimesh Jethmalani is a businessman. She has two siblings- brother Kapil and sister Karishma. Kamna is granddaughter of Ram Jethmalani. She was the runner-up at the Miss Mumbai contest in 2004 and also appeared in the music video of the pop song 'Chhod do Aanchal Zamaana Kya Kahega' by Bombay Vikings. On 11 August 2014, Kamna married Suraj Nagpal, a Bangalore-based businessman.
She appeared in the video of "Chhod Do Aanchal Zamaana Kya Kahega" by Neeraj Shridhar – Bombay Vikings in 2004. The following year, she made her movie debut with the Telugu film Premikulu. Though that film flopped, her second film Ranam was a big hit. Her first Tamil film was Idhaya Thirudan with Jayam Ravi. She did an item number in the film Sainikudu. She has acted in Machakaaran opposite Jeevan. Since then, she has done several south Indian films, in which she performed the lead role.
|2006||Sainikudu||Telugu||Special Appearance in song|
|2007||Ugadi||Kaveri||Kannada||Dubbed into Telugu as America Alludu in 2011|
|2007||Machakaaran||Shivani Rajangam||Tamil||Dubbed into Telugu as Dheera in 2009|
|2009||King||Telugu||Special Appearance in song Nuvvu Ready|
|2009||Bendu Apparao R.M.P||Padma Priya||Telugu|
|2010||Kathi Kantha Rao||Ratnam||Telugu|
|2011||Makeup Man||Chandra||Malayalam||Guest appearance|
|2013||Sri Jagadguru Aadi Sankara||Queen||Telugu|
- Gupta, Namita (4 September 2013) Straddling many worlds. Deccan Chronicle
- Kamna Jethmalani is the granddaughter of Ram Jethmalani – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (11 December 2014). Retrieved on 2016-03-30.
- "Kamna Jethmalani married 8 months ago". The Times of India.
- "Marriage is my private life: Kamna Jethmalani". The Indian Express. 9 December 2014.
- "Kamna Jethmalani to do a cameo". The Times of India. 17 June 2013. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Zeroing in". The Times of India. 23 October 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kamna Jethmalani.|