Kampong may refer to:
- Kampong (village), from kampung, an Indonesian or Malay word for a hamlet or village
- Kampong Cham Province, province in Eastern Cambodia, bisected by the Mekong River
- Kampong Chhnang Province, also known as "Port of Pottery", province in Central Cambodia
- Kampong Speu Province, province in southwestern Cambodia
- Kampong Thom Province, province on the banks of the Stung Saen River in northwestern Cambodia, bordering the Tonie Sap
- Kampong Thom (city), provincial capital of Kampong Thom Province, sometimes referred to as Kampong
- Kampong Glam, a neighbourhood in Singapore
- United States
- The Kampong, a large tropical garden in Miami, Florida
- Kampong, another name for the northern settlement area on Christmas Island, Flying Fish Cove
- Kampong (field hockey club), a Dutch field hockey club in Utrecht
- Kampong, common name for Oroxylum indicum, a tree native to South-East Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kampong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.