Kampung Bakar Batu
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bakar Batu or Kampung Bakar Batu (also spelled Kampung Tebrau Bakar Batu and Kampung Bakar Batu Tebrau) is a small village in Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. It is situated between, Kampung Melayu Majidee, Taman Sentosa and Permas Jaya.
At first they worked in rubber plantations owned by late Sultan Ibrahim Johore in the 19th and 20th centuries. After so many years of work in rubber plantations, eventually they find a place to stay on the outskirts of the forest estate, which was then known as Terbrau Bakar Batu. Now this small village is surrounding by housing estates like Pasir Pelangi, the royal village, Taman Iskandar, Taman Sentosa, Permas Jaya and more.
- Main address http://www.bakarbatu.my
- Blog: http://blog.bakarbatu.my
- Twitter: http://twitter.bakarbatu.my
- Komuniti (Kampung) Bakar Batu, Johor Bahtu
- Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Tebrau Bakar Batu
- Sekolah Agama Hajah Rahmah
- Klinik Kesihatan Bakar Batu
- KRT (Kawasan Rukun Tertangga) Kampung Bakar Batu
|This Johor location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|