From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For places in Iran, see Kamran, Iran.
|Look up Kamran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kamran (Persian: کامران) is a Persian given name commonly used in Iran, Kurdistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey and other countries. The name Kamran means prosperous and successful in Persian.
- Kamran Abbasi, International medical editor and Pakistan cricket writer
- Kamran Mustafa Mangi, HR/Talent Acquisition Professional from Karachi, Pakistan
- Kamran Agayev, Azeri football goalkeeper
- Kamran Akmal, Pakistani cricketer
- Kamran Atif, member of Harkat-ul Mujahideen al-Alami
- Kamran Bagheri Lankarani, Iran's Minister of Health and Medical Education
- Kamran Baghirov, Azeri politician in 80's
- Kamran Daneshjoo, Iranian Politician, Minister of Science, Research and Technology for the Ahmadinejad government.
- Kamran Ghadakchian, Iranian director
- Kamran Hedayati, Kurdish-Iranian dissident
- Kamran Ince, composer of Turkish-American descent
- Kâmran İnan, Turkish Politician
- Kamran Khan, Pakistani Geo TV lead anchor
- Kamran Mirza (born 1509, Kabul; died 1557, Makkah) was the second son of Babur, the founder of the Mughal dynasty.
- Kamran Mirza Nayeb es-Saltaneh, Persian prince of the Qajar Dynasty
- Kamran Pasha, Hollywood screenwriter and director
- Kamran Shirdel, Iranian documentarist
- Kamran Shirazi, International Master of chess from Iran
- Kamran Novruzov, (born 1995 Baku)
- Kamran Saif
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|