Kamrul Islam Rabbi
|Full name||Kamrul Islam Rabbi|
10 December 1991 |
|Batting style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling style||Right arm medium-fast|
|Test debut (cap 79)||20 October 2016 v England|
|Last Test||28 October 2016 v England|
|Domestic team information|
|2008-09 to present||Barisal Division|
|2013-14||Cricket Coaching School|
|2014-15 to present||East Zone|
|2014-15 to present||Victoria Sporting Club|
Source: Cricinfo, 21 January 2017
Kamrul Islam (born 10 December 1991 in Patuakhali, Barisal Division), generally known as "Rabbi", is a Bangladeshi first-class and List A cricketer who has played for Barisal Division from the 2008–09 season. He is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm medium-fast bowler.
Rabbi made his first-class debut in October 2008 against Sylhet Division. He did not bat in the match, and bowled sixteen overs, taking figures of 3/33. He played for Barisal Burners in the Bangladesh Premier League.
- "Kamrul Islam Rabbi". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "FC debut for Rabbi - National Cricket League, Barisal Division v Sylhet Division". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "Barisal Division v Chittagong Division 2012-13". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- "Uncapped Rabbi picked for Zimbabwe ODIs". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "England tour of Bangladesh, 1st Test: Bangladesh v England at Chittagong, Oct 20 ,2016". Retrieved 20 October 2016.
|This biographical article about a person related to Bangladeshi cricket born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|