From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kan or KAN may refer to:
- Iwasawa decomposition (KAN) a mathematical process dealing with Lie groups
- Club of Committed Non-Party Members (KAN), a tiny liberal party in the Czech Republic
- Kan variation of the Sicilian Defence, a chess opening
- Kan River in Russia
- Kan District of Iran
- Stadsregio Arnhem-Nijmegen, formerly known as Knooppunt Arnhem-Nijmegen, a metropolitan area in the Netherlands.
- Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, the airport serving Kano, Nigeria
- Kannapolis (Amtrak station), North Carolina, United States
- Kansas, a U.S. state
- Kolégium Antona Neuwirtha, an educational institution named after a Slovak politician and intellectual Anton Neuwirth in Ivanka pri Dunaji, Slovakia.
- Kan (surname)
- One of the Bacabs of Mayan mythology
- Shimozawa Kan
- Kan (musician), Japanese singer-songwriter
- "Kan" (song), the Israeli entry at the 1991 Eurovision Song Contest
- Kanye West
- KAN, folk supergroup from various parts of the British Isles, including Brian Finnegan and Aidan O'Rourke
- Kan-swar, a linking note (grace note) in Indian classical music
Weights and measures
- Catty, or kan (斤), a Chinese unit of weight equal to 16 tael
- A Japanese unit of mass, equal to 1,000 momme (kan (貫) or kanme (貫目))
- A traditional unit of length and/or area used in Korean Joseon Era buildings
- Kaan (disambiguation)
- Kane (disambiguation)
- Khan (disambiguation)
- Kahn (German surname)
- Can (disambiguation)
- Kang (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.