From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kana is a system of Japanese writing.
Kana may also refer to:
- Kana (given name)
- Kana (Finnish musician), a female rapper
- Kana (wrestler), a female professional wrestler
- A term used in Japanese poetry such as haiku
- Kana (genus), a genus of leafhoppers
- Kana (title), a Bulgar hereditary title
- Kana River, a river in Murmansk Oblast, Russia
- An alternate name used for the Ogoni people
- Qana, also transliterated Kana, a Lebanese village
- Cana, a place in Galilee mentioned in the Bible
- Cana (disambiguation)
- Kanna (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.