Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kanada may refer to:
- Kanada (philosopher), the Hindu sage who founded the philosophy of Vaisheshika
- Kanada (raga group), a group of ragas in Hindustani music
- Kanada (surname)
- Kanada Station, train station in Fukuoka, Japan
- Kannada language, one of the major Dravidian languages of India
- Kannada people
- Canada, a country in North America (as it is spelled in many languages)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.