|Produced by||M. Mani|
|Screenplay by||Biju Vattappara|
|Music by||Rajeev Alunkal(lyrics)|
|Distributed by||Aroma films|
|10 January 2007|
The movie tells the story of Kanakambaran (Jayaram), who runs a drama troupe along with his wife Bharati (Karthika). The company is operating at a loss, but the couple struggle to keep it going as their creditors are breathing down their necks.
One day, they strike gold when Udaya Varma (Janardhanan) and Ramakrishnan (Bheemnan Raghu) ask them to take part a real-life drama: they want Kanakambaran to play Suryanarayanan, the heir to the throne of the palace and childhood sweetheart of the princess Kanjanalakshmi (Lakshmi Gopalaswamy). Kanakambaran takes up the challenge and also places his wife as the cook at the royal palace; in the meantime, a bad guy Narasimhan (Kiran Raj) also has an eye for Kanjanalakshmi. After many days Kanakambaran learns that he was originally Suryanarayanan who was adopted by the palace cook. After a fight, Kanakambaran returns to drama world and Narasimhan becomes a good man. Later, Kanjanalakshmi is married to Narasimhan. The story ends with the song of the drama couples dancing.
- Jayaram as Kasargode Kanakambaran
- Karthika as Marthandom Bharathi
- Lakshmi Gopalaswamy as Kanjanalakshmi
- Suraj Venjaramoodu as Bharathi's brother
- Baby Nayanthara as Kasargode Kanakambaran's daughter
- Janardhanan as Upendra Varma
- Bheeman Raghu as Radhakrishna Varma
- Kalasala Babu as Guruji the Royal advisor.
- Geetha Salam
- Kochu Preman as Chennakeshav Reddy
- Saju Kodiyan
- Kiran Raj as Narasimha
- Subi Suresh as Sundari
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|