From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kanata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanata is an aboriginal word meaning "village" or "settlement". It is the origin of the name of Canada.
Kanata may also refer to:
- Kanata, Ontario, a district of Ottawa, Canada
- The origin of the name of Canada
- Kanata Irei (born 1982), a Japanese actor
- 52500 Kanata, an asteroid
- Kanata, one of the cities of the Decapolis according to Ptolemy
- Jebel Kanata, a mountain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.