|Location||Siliguri, West Bengal|
|As of 12 September 2012|
The Kanchenjunga Stadium, also known as Kanchanjungha Krirangan, is a multi-purpose stadium in Siliguri, India. It is mainly used for cricket and football matches. The stadium was built in 1980s and holds a capacity of 40,000, Prayag United S.C. are the tenants.
In January 2014, a plan to upgrade the stadium at a cost of Rs 1.7 crore was announced.
Ranji Trophy Cricket
Federation Cup 2012
This stadium has hosted Federation Cup 2012 matches of India . The first ever Federation Cup played on this ground was between Mohun Bagan AC and Churchill Brothers S.C. in 2012. Air India FC and Qualifier-I, while group C would consist of East Bengal FC, Sporting Clube de Goa, Oil and Natural Gas Commission FC and Qualifier-II.n all, ten group matches will be played in Siliguri, the majority of which will be played under lights. In the opening match, Mohun Bagan AC will cross swords with Churchill Brothers FC.
Celebrity Cricket League
The stadium has hosted 2 Celebrity Cricket League matches till date of Third season. The first ever Celebrity Cricket League played on this ground was between Veer Marathi vs Karnataka Bulldozers and Telugu Warriors vs Bengal Tigers in 2013.
I-League 2nd division
- "East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan on 2nd April at Kanchenjunga Stadium Siliguri - Siliguri News and Updates". iLoveSiliguri. ILS. 24 March 2016.
- "Kanchenjunga Stadium". World of Stadiums. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Kanchenjunga Stadium in Siliguri". World Stadiums. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Mamata Banerjee stresses on unity in Darjeeling hills and plains". The Indian Express. January 22, 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Clinical Mizoram clinch 68th Santosh Trophy in style". Samay Live. 10 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-10.
- "Second division league venues finalized". The All India Football Federation. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
|This article about an Indian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cricket ground is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|