|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Ichchapuram|
- Total Population: 59,845 in 13,796 Households
- Male Population: 28,930 and Female Population: 30,915
- Children Under 6-years of age: 8,369 (Boys - 4,322 and Girls - 4,047)
- Total Literates: 29,650
This section does not cite any sources. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Kanchili" village has acquired its name from the local village deity "Kanchamma" who is worshiped with devotion by the locals. The residents of Kanchili, as a matter of their social and moral responsibility, renovated the old temple of goddess 'Kanchamma'.
It has a Railway station, it is named after a neighboring large mandal "Sompeta". Most of the trains passing through the Howrah - Chennai route halt here. This Railway station falls under East Coast Railways. RAILWAY serves as a major transport of this village. NH-5 Passes through this village. *APSRTC runs a plenty of buses through this village connecting to many cities and villages.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Kanchili mandal at Our Village India.org