Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kanda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanda may refer to:
- Kanda, Tokyo, an area in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Kanda Station (Tokyo), a railway station in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Kanda River, a river in Tokyo, Japan
- Kanda, Fukuoka, a town in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, in which the southern half of Kitakyushu Airport is located
- Kanda Station (Fukuoka), a train station in Kanda, Fukuoka
- Kanda, Bajhang, Nepal
- Kanda, Bajura, Nepal
- Kanda, Rapti, Nepal
- Kanda, Uttarakhand, a town in Uttarakhand, India
- Kanda, a town in Ngounié Province, Gabon
- Kanda Estates, a residential development in Accra, Ghana
- Kanda (lineage), a lineage and often ruling house or dynasty among the BaKongo specifically during the Kingdom of Kongo
- Kanda Shrine, a landmark in Tokyo
- Kanda Matsuri, a Japanese festival that takes place in Kanda, Tokyo
- Kanda University of International Studies, a university in Chiba, Japan
- Kanda or kenda, common names for the plant Macaranga peltata
- Kāṇḍa, a Sanskrit word meaning "chapter", used in the names of the chapters of some Hindu books, e.g. the Ramayana, Shatapatha Brahmana etc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.