|Full name||Kandace LaShawn Love|
|Date of birth||October 24, 1984|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Sky Blue FC|
|2009–2010||FC Gold Pride||30||(0)|
|2011||Western New York Flash||13||(0)|
|2013–||Sky Blue FC|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of July 25, 2009.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 25, 2009
Kandace LaShawn Wilson (born October 24, 1984) is an American professional soccer defender who currently plays for Sky Blue FC in the National Women's Soccer League. She previously played for the FC Gold Pride and Western New York Flash of Women's Professional Soccer.
Cal State Fullerton
Wilson attended Cal State Fullerton and was a three-time All-Big West Conference First Team selection. In 2005, she was named the Big West Co-Offensive Player of the Year following her senior season.
Wilson was drafted with the 13th overall selection in the 2008 WPS General Draft by FC Gold Pride. She assumed a starting role with the club, but suffered a season-ending hip injury on May 24, 2009 against the Los Angeles Sol. Late in the game while guarding Marta, Wilson "was aggressively pushed off the ball and fell to the ground suffering a sublimation (partial separation) of her left hip and fracturing the left posterior aspect of the acetabulum (hip socket)."
- "FC Gold Pride player profile". Goal.com. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- "Kandace Wilson player profile". Pali Blues Soccer Club. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- "FC Gold Pride Defender Kandace Wilson Sidelined for the Season". www.fcgoldpride.com. May 27, 2009. Retrieved July 25, 2009.
- "2011 WPS Championship: Western NY Flash Defeats the Philadelphia Independence". Bleacher Report. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- "Kandace Wilson coach profile". California State University, Fullerton. Retrieved November 22, 2012.