(Redirected from Kandahar (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kandahar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kandahar or variant spellings may refer to:
- Kandahar, city in Afghanistan
- Kandahar District, district in Afghanistan
- Kandahar Province, province in Afghanistan
- Cəndəhar (also Çəndahar and Chandakhar), village in Azerbaijan
- Çandahar (also Çandaxar, Chandakhar, and Ğəndahar), village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Kandahar, Saskatchewan, hamlet in Canada
- Kandhar, a town in Maharashtra state, India.
- Kaneh Har, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kandeh-ye Har, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kandahar (2001 film), an Iranian film
- Kandahar (2010 film), a Malayalam-language Indian war film
- Kandagar (2010 film), a Russian film based on the 1995 Airstan incident
- HMS Kandahar (F28), a Royal Navy destroyer 1939–41
- Kandahar, a meteorite fall in 1959
- Kandahar, a ski run in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- Kandahar, a ski run in Les Houches, France
- All pages beginning with "Kandahar"
- All pages with a title containing Kandahar
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Gāndhārī (disambiguation)
- Alexandria (disambiguation)
- Alessandria (disambiguation)
- Arlberg-Kandahar alpine skiing event
- Kandahar Five, a group of men held prisoner in Kandahar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kandahar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.