|Look up Kandahar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kandahar may refer to:
- Kandahar, city in Afghanistan
- Kandahar District, district in Afghanistan
- Kandahar Province, province in Afghanistan
- Cəndəhar (also Çəndahar and Chandakhar), village in Azerbaijan
- Çandahar (also Çandaxar, Chandakhar, and Ğəndahar), village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Kandahar, Saskatchewan, hamlet in Canada
- Kandhar, a town in Maharashtra state, India.
- Kandahar, Dalahu, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kandahar, Eslamabad-e Gharb, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- HMS Kandahar (F28), a destroyer in the Royal Navy
- Kandahar (2001 film), a film by Iranian director Mohsen Makhmalbaf set in Afghanistan during the rule of the Taliban
- Indian Airlines Flight 814, a hijack drama which culminated in Kandahar
- Kandahar (2010 film), a Malayalam film based on the event
- Kandagar, a Russian film based on the 1995 Airstan incident
- Kandahar Five, a group of men held prisoner in Kandahar
- Kandahar meteorite of 1959, see Meteorite fall
- Arlberg-Kandahar alpine skiing event
- The Kandahar, a world cup downhill ski run in Garmisch, Germany
- The Kandahar, a world cup downhill ski run in Les Houches, France
- All pages beginning with "Kandahar"
- All pages with a title containing Kandahar
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Gāndhārī (disambiguation)
- Alexandria (disambiguation)
- Alessandria (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kandahar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.