|Beauty pageant titleholder|
November 21, 1981
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Title(s)||National Sweetheart 2003, Miss New York 2005|
|Miss America 2006|
Kandice Pelletier (born November 21, 1981) is a beauty queen and swimwear designer from Marietta, Georgia who has competed in the Miss America pageant and on two series of the reality television show The Amazing Race. She is the president of Kandice Pelletier Swimwear.
Pelletier graduated with honors from North Cobb High School in 2000 and went on to attempt a major in communications at Kennesaw State University. Though she never graduated KSU she moved to New York City to pursue a dance career and earned a degree in entertainment communications degree at New York University.
While in New York, Pelletier worked as a Radio City Music Hall Rockette and was immortalized into the Rockette wax figure at Madame Tussauds Time's Square location. Pelletier later appeared in the movie-musical remake of The Producers as a member of the dancing chorus ("a girl with the pearls") . Kandice appeared as the 'coach' on MTV's reality television series MADE in the episode entitled "Beauty Queen". It was episode 23 of season nine of the program.
Pelletier competed in her first Miss America state pageant in 2002 when she was a quarter-finalist in the Miss Georgia pageant as Miss Cobb County. She returned as Miss Coastal Georgia the following year and placed first runner-up. Representing Georgia, Pelletier went on to win the National Sweetheart pageant for Miss America state runners-up in 2003.
After moving to New York to attend New York University, Pelletier competed as Miss Manhattan in the Miss New York pageant and placed first runner-up to Christina Ellington, who she had competed against at National Sweetheart. The following year she won the Miss New York 2005 title, after winning the Miss Greater New York City local pageant. In 2005, Pelletier was also a double state preliminary winner, with awards for swimsuit and talent.
Pelletier's sister Kendra Pelletier is also involved in pageantry. She placed in the top fifteen at the Miss Georgia USA 2007 pageant won by Brittany Swann and 2nd runnerup in the Miss Capital City 2007 pageant in the Miss Georgia system. She also competed in the 2007 Miss Georgia Pageant as Miss Southern Rivers where she was a top 10 finalist.
The Amazing Race
She appeared on Season 10 with race partner Dustin, who competed at Miss America 2006 as Miss California. After traveling through Asia, Africa and Europe the pair finished in 4th place. They also competed in All-Stars season after traveling through South America, Africa, Poland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Guam, Hawaii and their final destination in San Francisco, the pair finished in 2nd place, ultimately fell short in the final leg - losing the one million dollar grand prize and The Amazing Race: All Stars winners' title to Dating Eric & Danielle who competed on opposing teams in Season 9.
In 2011, she started a swimwear line, Kandice Pelletier Swimwear, focused on providing swimsuits to pageant contestants. The company sponsors over 50 state pageants each year in the Miss America and Miss USA systems. The company also served as the official swimwear of the Miss USA 2014 competition, the Miss Teen USA 2014 competition, and the Miss Teen USA 2013 competition.
In addition to Miss USA 2014, Miss Teen USA 2014, and Miss Teen USA 2013, Pelletier's clients include the last three winners of the Miss America competition, who each won their state titles wearing Pelletier's swimsuits earning Pelletier the nickname "America’s pageant swimwear expert". 
She lives in New York City.
- "Kandice Pelletier". Comcast. September 1, 2005. Archived from the original on September 29, 2015. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Amazing Race 11 profile". CBS.com. Archived from the original on 2007-01-18.
- "Welcome to Kandice Pelletier Swimwear". Retrieved 31 July 2012.
- A Resolution Congratulating Kandice Pelletier, Miss Cobb County 2002; and for other purposes. Georgia General Assembly Senate Resolution 629. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- "Kandice Pelletier official profile". Miss America Organization. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- Nebel, Robert (2005-11-03). "Marietta's Kandice Pelletier gets a kick out of being a Rockette". The Sunday Paper. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- ["http://imdb.com/title/tt0395251/fullcredits#cast "Producers film cast information on IMDB.com"] Check
- "MTV Made webpage". mtv.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-29.
- Phillip, Pat (2003-09-01). "The Sweetheart of Sweetcorn". The News Gazette. Retrieved 2007-02-12.[permanent dead link] (Google cache)
- "Sweetheart Pageant stepping stone to Miss America pageant". The Hoopeston Chronicle. 2004-09-02. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- "Miss Georgia USA 2007 Contestants". Greenwood Productions. Archived from the original on 2007-02-12. Retrieved 2007-02-18.
- "Miss Capital City 2007 Results". Retrieved 2007-02-18.
- "Amazing Race 10 profile". CBS.com.
- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/queens-designer-creator-swim-suits-usa-pageant-article-1.1821399. Missing or empty
- "Kandice Pelletier Swimwear". Kandice Pelletier Swimwear.
- "Sponsorships". Kandice Pelletier Swimwear.
- Miss Universe Organization. "Miss Teen USA Photos - Pageant Contestants".
- "Kandice Pelletier Swimwear Photoshoot at ATLANTIS". MISS TEEN USA 2013.
- "Hall of Fame". Kandice Pelletier Swimwear.
- Karyn Monget. "Kandice Pelletier Swimwear Named Official Sponsor of Miss USA 2014". WWD.
- Pageant News Bureau profile
- Kandice Pelletier - Amazing Race Wiki
- Kandice Pelletier on Internet Movie Database
|Miss New York