Kandukur, Prakasam district
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Type||Indian gov.t|
|• Total||71.86 km2 (27.75 sq mi)|
|• Density||810/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
As of 2017[update] India census, Kandukur had a population of 1,54,000. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Kandukur has an average literacy rate of 63%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 72%, and female literacy is 55%. In Kandukuru, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Most people in Kandukur speak Telugu and it is official and native language. Some people speak Urdu or Hindi also. Now-a-days some people speaking English too.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 12 August 2014. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Elevation for Kandukuru, Praksam district". Veloroutes. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- "Prakasam District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 166, 180. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Kandukur
- http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01175/13VZONGREG2ROAD_GK_1175706f.jpg kandukur road
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 December 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.