Kaneville Township, Kane County, Illinois
Location in Kane County
Kane County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.13 sq mi (91.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.11 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,286|
|• Density||36/sq mi (14/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|ZIP codes||60119, 60151|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.13 square miles (91.0 km2), of which 35.11 square miles (90.9 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water. The township is divided roughly into northern and southern halves by Interstate 88.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Gardner, Kaneville and Old Saint Mary's.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Kaneland Community Unit School District 302
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 50
- State Senate District 25
- "Kaneville Township, Kane County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.