From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kanga may refer to:
- Kanga, Pakistan a village in the Larkana District population around 2,500.
- Kanga, DRCongo a town
- Kanga, Tanzania in Chunya District
- Kangaroo, the Australian animal and icon.
- Kanga people, an ethnic minority in Sudan
- Kanga language, spoken by the Kanga people
- Kanga (African garment), a sheet of fabric worn by women in East Africa
- Kanga (Sikhism), a decorative comb, one of the "Five Ks" that must be worn or carried by Sikhs at all times.
- Kanga, a character in the children's book Winnie the Pooh
- Kanga, the internal development codename for Apple's PowerBook G3 computer, now used to differentiate between the original and later models
- Dale Tryon, Baroness Tryon, her nickname
- KANGA, the callsign for V Australia Airlines
- Kanga (Wonder Woman), a creature used for work and sport on Paradise Island.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.