Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kanga may refer to:
- Kanga, Pakistan a village in the Larkana District population around 2,500.
- Kanga, DRCongo a town
- Kanga, Tanzania in Chunya District
- Kangaroo, the Australian animal and icon.
- Kanga people, an ethnic minority in Sudan
- Kanga language, spoken by the Kanga people
- Kanga (African garment), a sheet of fabric worn by women in East Africa
- Kanga (Sikhism), a decorative comb, one of the "Five Ks" that must be worn or carried by Sikhs at all times.
- Kanga, a character in the children's book Winnie the Pooh
- Kanga, the internal development codename for Apple's PowerBook G3 computer, now used to differentiate between the original and later models
- Dale Tryon, Baroness Tryon, her nickname
- KANGA, the callsign for V Australia Airlines
- Kanga (Wonder Woman), a creature used for work and sport on Paradise Island
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.