From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kangxi may refer to:
- Kangxi Emperor (1654-1722), an important ruler from the Chinese Qing Dynasty period
- Kangxi Dictionary, authoritative compilation and cross reference of Chinese characters, used to the present day
- Kangxi radicals, 214 modern Chinese radicals, as organized in the Kangxi dictionary
- Kangxi Dynasty, a Chinese drama TV series
- Kangxi lai le, a talk show in Taiwan
- Kangxi transitional porcelain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kangxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.