From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kani may refer to:
- Kani (island), an island in the Maldives
- Kani, Burma
- Kani, Ivory Coast
- Kani, Iran (disambiguation)
- Kani District, Gifu, Japan
- Kani, Gifu, Japan
- Kani River, Japan
- KANI, a radio station in Texas, United States
- Kani (letter), a Georgian letter
- Kani (name)
- Kani tribe, a tribe in Kerala
- Kani (paste) (also known as surimi), a food product made from fish
- Kani (sushi), crab used as a sushi ingredient
- 4265 Kani, an asteroid
- Amiya Deb (1917–1983), Indian footballer and cricketer, nicknamed "Kani"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.