Kanker (Lok Sabha constituency)
Members of Parliament
General election 2019
|NOTA||None of the Above||26,713||2.3|
|BJP gain from INC||Swing|
General election 2014
- Sihawa (ST) (assembly constituency no. 56)
- Sanjari Balod (assembly constituency no. 59)
- Dondi Lohara (ST) (assembly constituency no. 60)
- Gunderdehi (assembly constituency no. 61)
- Antagarh (ST) (assembly constituency no. 79)
- Bhanupratappur (ST) (assembly constituency no. 80)
- Kanker (ST) (assembly constituency no. 81)
- Keshkal (ST) (assembly constituency no. 82)
Sihawa constituency is in Dhamtari district. Sanjari Balod, Dondi Lohara and Gunderdehi are in Balod district. Antagarh, Bhanupratappur and Kanker covers the Kanker district. Keshkal constituency is part of Kondagaon district. Excluding Sanjari Balod and Gunderdehi, all assembly constituencies are reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates.
- "Final notification on delimitation of Chhattisgarh constituencies" (PDF). Delimitation Commission of India. 2 June 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 December 2006. Retrieved 23 November 2008.
- "CandidateAC.xls file on assembly constituencies with information on district and parliamentary constituencies". Chhattisgarh. Election Commission of India. Archived from the original on 4 December 2008. Retrieved 22 November 2008.