||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Native name||宮藤 官九郎|
19 July 1970 |
Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
|Occupation||Screenwriter, dramatist, film director, actor|
Kankurō Kudō (宮藤 官九郎 Kudō Kankurō, born July 19, 1970 in Miyagi Prefecture) is a Japanese screenwriter, dramatist, director, actor and member of the theater company Otona Keikaku. He won the 'Best Screenplay' award at the 2002 Japanese Academy Awards for Go, which explores problems faced by people of Korean-heritage living in Japan.
Writer (Movie Screenplays)
- Go (2001)
- Ping Pong (2002)
- Drugstore Girl (2003)
- Iden & Tity (2003)
- Kisarazu Cat's Eye: Japan Series (2003)
- 69 (2004)
- Zebraman (2004)
- Mayonaka no Yaji-san Kita-san (2005)
- Kisarazu Cat's Eye: World Series (2006)
- Maiko Haaaan!!! (2007)
- Shonen Merikensack (2008)
- Zebraman 2: Attack on Zebra City (2010)
- Too Young To Die! Wakakushite Shinu (2016)
- Ikebukuro West Gate Park (2000)
- Rocket Boy (2001)
- Kisarazu Cat's Eye (2002)
- Manhattan Love Story (2003)
- Boku no Mahōtsukai (2003)
- Tiger and Dragon (2005)
- Wagahai wa Shufu de aru (2006)
- Ryūsei no Kizuna (2008)
- Amachan (2013)
- Gomen ne Seishun! (2014)
- Idaten (2019)
- 13 Kaidan (2003)
- Fukumimi (2003)
- Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World (Directed by Yukisada Isao) (2004)
- Kono Mune Ippai no Ai o (Directed by Akihiko Shiota) (2005)
- Memories of Matsuko (Directed by Tetsuya Nakashima) (2006)
- Tekkon Kinkreet [voice] (Directed by Michael Arias) (2006)
- Taitei no Ken (Directed by Yukihiko Tsutsumi) (2007)
- Welcome to the Quiet Room (Directed by Suzuki Matsuo) (2007)
- Mōryō no Hako (Directed by Masato Harada) (2007)
- GeGeGe no Nyōbō (2010)
- Piece of Cake (2015)
- 宮藤官九郎 (in Japanese). Yahoo Japan Corporation. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- 宮藤官九郎のプロフィール (in Japanese). oricon ME inc. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- 宮藤官九郎 受賞歴 (in Japanese). eiga.com inc. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- 「TOO YOUNG TO DIE! 若くして死ぬ」特集 宮藤官九郎×長瀬智也×神木隆之介インタビュー (in Japanese). Natasha,Inc. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- ゲゲゲの女房 (2010) (in Japanese). Allcinema.net. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
|This biographical article related to film in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|