(Redirected from Kanpai!)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kanpai, 乾杯, or かんぱい in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanpai! (乾杯（かんぱい）literally "dry cup"), sometimes transcribed Kampai!, is the Japanese word for "Cheers!" in a drinking toast.
Kanpai or Kampai may refer to:
- Kanpai (ja), album by Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi 1980
- "Kanpai" (ja), song by Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi 1980
- "Kanpai!" (ja), song by Rumiko Koyanagi 1985
- "Kanpai", single by Jun Mayuzumi 1975
- "Kanpai", single by Jerry Fujio
- "Kanpai", song by Doa (Japanese band) from the album ja:Prime Garden
- Kanpai! (manga), Kimi no Unaji ni Kanpai!
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanpai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.