From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Immanuel Kant (1724–1804) was a Prussian philosopher.
Kant may also refer to:
- Kant (crater), a lunar crater
- Kant, Kyrgyzstan, a city in Kyrgyzstan
- Kant Air Base, a Russian base near the city
- Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, a university in Kaliningrad
- Kant (surname)
- KANT (FM), a radio station (104.1 FM) in Gurnsey, Wyoming, United States
- KANT (software), a computer algebra system for mathematicians interested in algebraic number theory
- Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Indian TV Show
- KANT project, a German-French joint venture for tank construction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.