|Look up kanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanto is a simplified spelling of Japanese Kantō (関東 or 間島, 竿燈) missing the diacritics.
Kantō (in Japan)
Kantō may refer to:
- Kantō Plain of Japan
- Kantō region of Japan
- Kantō-kai organized crime group
- Kanto (Pokémon), a geographical region in the Pokémon fictional universe named after the Japanese region of the same name
Kantō (in Northeast China or Manchuria)
Kantō may refer to the region of Jiandao (Japanese: 間島 Kantō) in Manchuria, now known more commonly as Yanbian.
Kantō (関東) is an alternate name for Northeast China or Manchuria used in the following:
- Kwantung Army (Japanese: 関東軍 Kantōgun), a unit of the Imperial Japanese Army
- Kwantung Leased Territory (Japanese: 関東州 Kantōshū), a Japanese possession in Northeastern China until the end of World War II
Kantō (Japanese festival)
Kantō is a festival held in Akita city every year.
- Kantō (Japanese: 竿燈)
- Kanto (music) is a form of Italian theatre and opera popular in Turkey.
- Kanto (comics), a fictional character in the Mr. Miracle series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.