Kanto Auto Works (関東自動車工業); is a Japanese automobile body manufacturer. It is a member of the Toyota Group. On July 1, 2012, three Toyota subcontractors Central Motors, Toyota Motors Tohoku, and Kanto Auto Works combined into one company, with all manufacturing facilities and assets of the three former companies to now be known as Toyota Motor East Japan, Inc.
- Head Office, Kanagawa, Yokosuka
- Higashi Fuji Research and Development Center, Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Higashi Fuji Manufacturing Plant, 1200 Onyado Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Iwate Manufacturing Plant, Kanegasaki, Iwate Prefecture
- Fujiko Manufacturing Plant, Susono, Shizuoka Prefecture