Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kanton may refer to:
- The German name used for the Cantons of Switzerland or the Cantons of Prussia
- The Bosnian name used for the Cantons of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- A variation of Canton, the old English name for the city Guangzhou
- Kanton Island, also spelled as Canton Island or Abariringa Island
- Historical divisions of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Historical military-territorial unit in Bashkir-Meshcheriak army, Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.