(Redirected from Kanun)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up qanun or kanun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qanun or Kanun may refer to:
- Qanun (law): laws promulgated by Muslim sovereigns, in particular the Ottoman Sultans, in contrast to shari'a, the body of law elaborated by Muslim jurists.
- Qanun (instrument), a large zither played in and around the Middle East
- Kanun (Albania), the traditional clan law of Albania
- Kānūn al-Awwal and Kānūn ath-Thānī, the names for December and January in Arabic and Rumi calendars
- The Canon of Medicine, a 1025 AD medical encyclopedia by Ibn Sīnā (Avicenna)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qanun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.