(Redirected from Kanun)
|Look up qanun or kanun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qanun or Kanun may refer to:
- Qanun (law): laws promulgated by Muslim sovereigns, in particular the Ottoman Sultans, in contrast to shari'a, the body of law elaborated by Muslim jurists.
- Qanun (instrument), a large zither played in and around the Middle East
- Kanun (Albania), the traditional clan law of Albania
- Kānūn al-Awwal and Kānūn ath-Thānī, the names for December and January in Arabic and Rumi calendars
- The Canon of Medicine, a 1025 AD medical encyclopedia by Ibn Sīnā (Avicenna)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qanun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.