Kanyana is a village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is located in the Bantwal Taluk of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka. The majority of the population are Muslims, Hindus and Catholics, and the main languages spoken are Malayalam, Beary, Tulu, Kannada and Konkani.
Schools and College
- Government Degree College, Kanyana
- Government Pu College Kanyana
- Saraswathi English Medium School Kanyana
- Sarkari Hiriya Prathamika School
- Sarkari Hiriya Prathamika School Bandithadka
- Sarkari Hiriya prathamika school Delanthabettu
- Bustanul Uloom Arabic School Kanyana
- Namaul Islam Arabic School Bandithadka
- Shamsul huda Arabic school Kepulagudde
- Najathul Islam Madrasa Settibettu
- Rahmaniya Jumha Masjid Kanyana Bandithadka
- Tajul Ulama Town Masjid Kanyana
- Thaw masjid kepulagudde
- Sri Gurudevadatha Samsthanam Odiyoor
- Shri Malaraya Daivashthana,Kanyana.
- Catholic Church Delanthabettu
People from Kanyana
- Village code= 2706600 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Yahoomaps India :". Retrieved 2008-12-18. Kanyana, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka
- Kanyana, Town (2015-11-17). "Kanyana". www.kanyana.com.
- NEAR PLACES
|This article related to a location in Dakshina Kannada district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|