Kape or KAPE may refer to:
- KAPE, a radio station (1550 AM) in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
- Kape Alamid, coffee made from coffee berries which have passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet
- Kape Barako, a coffee variety grown in the Philippines
- Kapes, a Queen consort of Egypt, wife of Pharaoh Takelot I
- Kapes (genus), an extinct genus of parareptile
- Cape (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.