|Region||Central Region of Uganda|
|• Member of Parliament||Edward W. Sempala Mbuga|
|Elevation||1,160 m (3,810 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Kapeeka is approximately 43 kilometres (27 mi), by road, northwest of Matugga. This is approximately 62 kilometres (39 mi), by road, northwest of Kampala, Uganda's capital city. The coordinates of the town are 0°40'54.0"N, 32°14'48.0"E (Latitude:0.681667; Longitude:32.246667).
Kapeeka is the northernmost location on the 42 kilometres (26 mi) Matugga–Kapeeka Road, linking Matugga and Gombe in Wakiso District to Semuto and Kapeeka in Nakaseke District. It was upgraded from gravel to bitumen between 2008 and 2011. Chongqing International Construction Corporation (CICO) of China performed the work at a cost of about US$20 million (USh:37.9 billion). Sixty-five percent of the funding was provided by the government of Uganda, and the Nordic Development Fund lent the remaining 35 percent. COWI A/S, a Danish consultancy firm, supervised the work.
Points of interest
The following additional points of interest are found within the town limits or close to its borders: (a) Kapeeka central market (b) offices of Kapeeka Town Council (c) offices of Kapeeka sub-county and (e) Namunkekera Rural Industrial Center (NRIC), islocated at Namunkekera, Nakaseke District, west of Kapeeka.
- GFC (24 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Matugga And Kapeeka With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- GFC (24 July 2015). "Map Showing Kampala And Matugga With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Google (24 July 2015). "Location of Kapeeka At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Kiwanuka, Frederick (15 July 2008). "Semuto-Kapeeka Road construction to begin". New Vision. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- EAAB (April 2015). "Implementation of the NRM – Manifesto 2011-2016". East Africa Agribusiness (EAAB). Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- Kiwanuka, Frederick (9 December 2008). "Chinese firm to construct 41km Semuto-Matugga road". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- LCMT (24 July 2015). "Kapeeka Subcounty". Land Conflict Mapping Tool (LCMT). Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Ssekabira, Eliphaz (17 February 2014). "Farmers should take advantage of the tomato factory". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 2 August 2017.