From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kapi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kapi may refer to:
- Kapi (car), a threewheeled car manufactured in Spain in the 1950s
- Kapi (raga), popular rāgam in Carnatic music, the classical music of South India
- Kapi (Egyptian God), an early form of Set, as ape God
- Kapi, Estonia, a village in Muhu Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Shrimp paste, known as kapi in Laotian, Khmer, and Thai
- Kapi Kullari, a militaristic slave institution that served the Ottoman Sultan
- Kapi (कपि), a Sanskrit term for Monkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kapi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.