The Kapi was a Spanish automobile manufactured by Automóviles y Autoscooter Kapi in Barcelona from 1950 until 1955. Designed by Captain Federico Saldaña, the first car was a light three-wheeled two door runabout powered by a 125 cc 2 cv single-cylinder two-stroke engine made by Montessa. The single wheel was at the front.
Other models followed including:
- the Kapiscooter with Hispano-Villiers engine
- the Jip, a miniature Jeep with 197 cc engine
- the Chiqui, a three-wheeler with single wheel at the rear
- the Platillo Volante (flying saucer), a four-wheel coupé
- the M190 with miniature Mercedes 190 body
|This article about a classic post-war automobile produced between 1945 and 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|