This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
||This article includes inline citations, but they are not properly formatted. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
During the Video shoot of a Song at a studio in Delhi, India.
|Occupation(s)||Guitarist, Composer, Author|
Kapil Srivastava (born 23 June) is an Indian Guitarist, music author, composer, trainer  from New Delhi. Kapil completed his education from DAV Public School and thereafter pursued his graduation in commerce from University of Delhi. He started his career in 1996 as a guitarist and worked for record labels including Sa Re Ga Ma etc.
Kapil apart from being guitar player also established his music concept under the name of Guitarmonk in 2003 which primarily focus on guitar education, music career, live guitar performances and similar products and service initiatives.
Kapil has been taming an interest for music and allied arts since he was 10 years old. His interests comprise music composing, authoring, music education and live guitar concerts. He has authored several books on guitar some of them are as beginner's guide to plectrum guitar series as prelude, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 & produced instrumental guitar album as Indian Guitaroo vol 1 & vol 2.
He and his team have been training corporate to motivate employees and raise productivity. He has been further playing a major role in counseling schools to consider music education as a serious area rather mere custom.
Kapil Srivastava  has composed several guitar compositions. Among them he also improvised India's fastest Bollywood guitar piece Neele Neele Ambar Par, Chura Liya hai tumne on guitar  etc. He also composed music, The Journey, for a Bollywood movie Dubai Returns. Guitar duet release with Grammy Winner Vishwa Mohan Bhatt  in the year 2016 for the composition Merry Love Rain.
- "ZeeNews". Zee News. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "JagranCityPlus". JagranCityPlus. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "TheHindu". The HIndu. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "RadioandMusic.com". RnM Team. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Hindustan Times". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Afaqs.com". Afaqs Corp Team. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "JagranCityPlus". Dainik Jagran. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Broadwayworld". Music News Desk. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Unicorn Publishers". Unicorn Publisher. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Ghana News". GhanaNews. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Broadwayworld". Broadwayworld. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Niojak". Niojak. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Curriculum Magazine". Curriculum Magazine. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "GhanaNews". GhanaNews. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "ActFaqs". ActFaqs. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Broadwayworld". BroadwayWorld. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "GhanaNews". GhanaNews. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "BroadwayWorld". BroadwayWorld. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "DailyNewsOnline". DailyNewsOnline. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
|This article on a guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Indian music-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|