From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kapiti can refer to:
- Kapiti Island, a small but conspicuous island a short distance off the New Zealand coast north of Wellington
- Kapiti Coast, the stretch of coast that runs adjacent to the island.
- Kapiti Line, a suburban railway in Wellington
- Kapiti Coast (district), New Zealand, the local government district which includes much of the Kapiti Coast
- Kapiti (New Zealand electorate), a former Parliamentary electorate
- Kapiti Fine Foods Ltd, makers of gourmet cheese and icecream in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kapiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.